viernes, 24 de agosto de 2012


My name is Luz del Carmen Quila Montenegro. I am 28 years old. i live at 74 Prat street. Melipilla.
I finished the school in 1997, my school was a privide. after that i was in Esther Bunster secundary school.
from 2002 to 2003 i worked as an office assistance at the notary "Waldo Domke Cadiz", located at Melipilla town. in 2004 i worked for "Falabella" as promoter in Santiago city. in 2007 i was working as an executive for the "Cooperativa de ahorro y Crédito Libercoop". in 2009 i began to study at the University Santo Tomás, the career of Bilingual Public Relations which i am still doing it. actually i am doing my fourth year at the university which is the last one. at the same time i am working as a computacional administrative secretary at the "Segunda Notaria Francisco Leiva Carvajal" in Santiago city.

Thank you. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario