viernes, 24 de agosto de 2012

Hello!!!


I am Laura Hazbun, I have twenty tree years old and I from Barranquilla, Colombia, I am studying and finishing the race.
I have four years of being in India, I love this country for its economic and social stability. It's nice to be here.
I have my family with me, after a while for me to be here alone, they followed.
I like my career, my experience is more fulfilling life. Being professional is something that I smell.
have the support of my family in this is critical, has to continue to front with everything.
Currently, I am organizing events independently and I like it because I combine the study and my profession, I'm doing other friends and good relationships.
For three years of my career I worked in and studied business hours, was too heavy for me, even felt I was not one hundred percent committed to my career. Now it's all different, because my work schedule, such as the organization of events, is free, then, I have time to study properly.

Well that's it for now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario