sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

Mr. Bean!



 Mr. Bean








When I As a child, I watched Mr. Bean’s movies with my father, this actor caused me so much laughter, and my father always imitated.
Who plays this character is the Actor Rowan Atkinson; he is who stars in this incredible series, which after a while would have a large screen space. This character is a little innocent and who is seeking a way out of situations shameful because of his innocence.
Rowan Atkinson as I said earlier is a good actor but also a screenwriter and comedian obviously. He was born on January 6, 1955 Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England. His career was based in comedy with characteristics of just being silent with funny faces.
Naturally, like all people, Atkinson has a story, his father was a farmer and he studied at a private school in Chadwell's, the college of Durham Cathedral. After finishing his studies, Atkinson came to the University of Newcastle, where he could be for 3 years and then at Oxford.
His career began at the Edinburgh Festival 1977. In the year 1978, could gain entry to the BBC, working on the television series of the same television network, called "Not the Nine O'Clock News", by John Lloyd.
Even then this series received an International Award Emi, and a British Academy Award, for the best program enjoyable 1980. His show at the "London's Globe Theter” won the "Society of West End Theaters Awards” by the Representation of the comedy of the year.
In 1983 he wrote with writer Richard Curtis "Black Adder". In 1985 he "Blackadder II" in 1987 Blackadder III and Blackadder The Third "in 1988" Blackadder's Christmas Carol, in 1989 participated in "The Tall Guy" a British comedy, and finished that year with "Ebenezor Blackadder". In this same year, Atkinson manages to invent new character Mr. Bean as a silent comedy.
Comedy which I love, because it is one of the series and movie I saw with my father, his face reminds me of him, grinning to make me laugh. This actor is one of my favorites and always loves the way they act and how humble he is.
Today has not made a new film, however, every time I see a movie of it old, I never stop laughing, as if seeing it for the first ever time. It's all a cartoon character that means that you can laugh innocence.

I let one of my favorite scenes of "Mr. Bean"





By: Laura Hazbun

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario